Kano: Gov. Yusuf appoints 14 heads of agencies
The Executive Governor of Kano State His Excellency Alhaji Abba Kabir Yusuf has approved the appointments of heads of government agencies.
Those appointed are as follows:
- Engr. Ado Ibrahim Umar, Managing Director, Kano Hydo Electricity Development Company (KHEDCO)
- Alh. Auwalu Mukhtar Bichi, Managing Director, Kano State Investment and Properties Limited (KSIP).
- Dr. Farouq Kurawa, Managing Director, Kano State Agricultural and Rural Development Authority (KNARDA)
Note: Until his appointment, Dr. Kurawa is the Principal Private Secretary (PPS) to the Governor.
- Dr. Tukur Dayyabu Minjibir, Managing Director, Kano Agricultural Supply Company (KASCO)
- Hon. Hussain Sarki Aliyu Madobi, Managing Director, Sustainable Kano Project (SKP)
- Hon. Sadiq Kura Muhammad, Managing Director, Zoological Garden Kano (ZGK)
- Engr. Sani Bala, Managing Director, Rural Electricity Board (REB)
- Hon. Shamwilu Gezawa, Kano State Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Agency (RUWASA)
- Alh. Tukur Bala Sagagi, Managing Director, Kano State Tourism Board
- Alh. Yahaya Muhammad Idris Managing Director, Kano State Printing Press
- Hon. Adamu Yahaya, Deputy Managing Director (DMD), Kano Printing Press
- Abba El-mustapha, Executive Secretary, Kano State Film Censorship Board
- Dr. Muhammad S. Khalil, Executive Secretary, Kano State Watershed, Erosion and Climate Change Management Agency (KN-WECCMA)
- Dr. Dahir M. Hashim, Coordinator, Kano State Watershed, Erosion and Climate Change Management Agency (KN-WECCMA)
All appointees are directed to takeover their new responsibility immediately.
Sanusi Bature Dawakin Tofa
Chief Press Secretary to the Kano State Governor His Excellency Alhaji Abba Kabir Yusuf