The governor sent a list of his commissioner and special adviser nominees to the State Assembly nine months after taking overpower.
Governor Adeleke, who took an oath of office on November 27, 2022, has been running the government without a cabinet, a move that has made the opposition All Progressives Congress (APC) criticize him.
Olawale Rasheed, Adeleke’s spokesperson, said the delay was due to unavoided circumstances while submitting the list of names.
The speaker, Rt. Hon. Adewale Egbedun read out the names at plenary on Friday.
1. Barr. Oladosu Babatunde
2.Prince Bayo Ogungbangbe
3. Mr Sesan Epharaim Oyedele
4. Barr. Kolapo Alimi
5. Mr Soji Ajeigbe
6. Mr Moshood Olalekan Olagunju
7. Hon. George Alabi
8. Hon. Sunday Olufemi Oroniyi
9. Mr. Abiodun Bankole Ojo
10. Dr. Basiru Tokunbo Salami
11. Mr Morufu Ayofe
12. Mr Sola Ogungbile
13. Rev. Bunmi Jenyo
14. Mrs Ayo Awolowo
15. Barr. Wole Jimi Bada
16. Hon. Dipo Eluwole
17. Alh. Rasheed Aderibigbe
18. Prof. Morufu Ademola Adeleke
19. Mr Adeyemo Festus Ademola
20. Mr Olabiyi Anthony Odunlade
21. Barr. Jola Akintola
22. Hon. Mayowa Adejorin
23. Mrs Adenike Folashade Adeleke
24. Mr Tola Faseru
25. Alh. Ganiyu Ayobami Olaoluwa
They will be assigned portfolios after undergoing screening by the state house of assembly.